From Create33 to the TiE Seattle Community
The Entrepreneur Center @ Create33 is offering to the TiE community three months of free “Builder” membership!
We know you’re busy, and what matters most is building teams, driving revenues, and raising capital. At Create33, they are solely dedicated to advancing the success of high-growth tech startups. Thier interactive, invite-only programs are targeted to help you do exactly that.
For TiE members who sign up for a 12-month membership (just $50/month), your first three months are free. Apply here by March 1, 2019 to take advantage of this offer. Please see Create33 Builder Membership benefits and read on for even more reasons to sign up today.
How you might use Create33:
- You work outside of Seattle but need to be in the City a few times over the course of the month: Create33 is your downtown home base.
- You work in your home or coffee shops, but enjoy connecting with peers in a productive environment: Create33 is your office.
- You need a professional, well-appointed setting for important meetings with investors, advisors, or customers: Create33 conference rooms are both welcoming and communicate that you mean business.
- You’re coming downtown to take advantage of Create33’s invite-only events and want to make a day of it: Create33 is your space to work, and to network.
Testimonials about Create33:
- Program reviews: “I found the session very insightful;” “I enjoyed how transparent it was, and that it started with a high level overview and then we were able to dig in where it mattered most to us; and “it was super relevant and timely”
- Member review: “Our team is better because of the people and vibrancy at Create33. Building a startup takes hard work, long hours, and bold decisions. By drawing off the energy here, we are a better company.”
- Member review: “Joining Create33 has been a huge positive for us. We love the space and overall accommodations, but more importantly, we feel like we are in a community of like minded companies and exposed to a level of learning, thorough organized talks and events, that you just don’t find in other work environments.”
If you have any questions please reach out to TiEKit@TiESeattle.org.